Lachlan Fold Belt, within the Lachlan Transverse Zone (LTZ)
Located in the World Class Lachlan Fold Belt, within the Lachlan Transverse Zone (LTZ).
The LTZ is host to numerous porphyry, epithermal, skarn, orogenic gold, base & precious metal mines & resources.
Centrally located half-way between the world class Cadia & North Parkes porphyry Au-Cu mines, and south of Alkane’s recent Boda / Kaiser discovery
100% ownership to C29 with a 2% NSR.
60km west by road of Orange, in Central West NSW, Australia.
- Reedy Creek EL8541, 40km2, expires 24/3/2023
- 100% ownership to C29 with a 2% NSR.
- 60km west by road of Orange, in Central West NSW, Australia.
- Daily flights from Sydney to Orange & quality sealed roads to the project.
Access & Logistics
- Access granted by landowner of the Reedy Ck Mine, good relationship established.
- Pasture paddocks utilized for stock grazing, minor winter cereal cropping in valley & minor undulating open wooded bush land.
- Farm tracks & public gravel roads provide excellent access.
- Historical copper mine
- Polymetallic (Cu-Zn-Pb-Au-Ag) skarn & epithermal gold targets,
- Ready to drill – expand historical exploration – 4 targets defined to date.
Reedy Creek Overview
Located in the World Class Lachlan Fold Belt, within the Lachlan Transverse Zone (LTZ). Australia’s current exploration hot spot.
Tenor encapsulates polymetallic (Cu-Zn-Pb-Au-Ag) skarn & epithermal gold targets, including the semi-advanced, walk-up drill Reedy Ck polymetallic exploration target.
High quality exploration already completed including mapping, soils, magnetics and IP.
Significant gold, copper, lead and zinc drill intersections include:
- 19m @ 1.16g/t Gold from 19m to EOH, including 6m @ 3.10g/t Gold from 25m
- 7m @ 1.17g/t Gold
- 9.5m @ 1.45% Copper from 34.1m, within 33.6m @ 0.83% Cu, 0.13% Pb & 0.34% Zn
- 6m @ 1.40% Copper
- 7m @ 4.3% Zinc, 0.95% Pb & 37ppm Ag
- 5m @ 5.2% Lead & 0.094% Zn
Open along strike and at depth – Ready to drill.