Metalliferous Basines of NSW (Greenfield, 2015)
Located in the World Class Lachlan Fold Belt, within the southern portion of the Ordovician Girilambone Basin – a poorly recognized & explored part of the basin.
100% C29 Metals Pty Ltd.
130km NW by road of Parkes & 20km NW of Tottenham, NSW.
- EL8525 Granted 6th March 2017 and consists of ~93km2
- 100% C29 Metals Pty Ltd.
- 130km NW by road of Parkes & 20km NW of Tottenham, NSW.
Access & Logistics
- Freehold land – No native title. Land access granted.
- Open pasture paddocks utilized for stock grazing & winter cereal cropping.
Sampsons Tank Overview
Prospective for Besshi type volcanic associated massive sulphide (VAMS) Cu-Au deposits & is fast becoming a successful exploration hot spot.
Project shares all key criteria including analogous geochemical thresholds, alteration, host geology and setting to the nearby Tritton Cu Mines (Aeris), Collerina Cu (Helix), Tottenham Cu (Mincor) and Iron Duke (Sky Metals) Cu discoveries.
Emerging VAMS Cu – Au basin,
- Tritton Cu-Au mine (~50Mt @ ~2% Cu),
- Tottenham (~7Mt @ 1.2% Cu, Mincor)
- Emerging Collerina & Cu-Au discovery (Helix Resources).
- Iron Duke (~1.3Mt @ 1.0% Cu, 13m @ 1.56% Cu & 4.48g/t Au – Sky Metals)
Two ‘walk-up’ drill targets identified – P47 and P54
Compelling ‘open’ extensions and regional targets also present.
Only 2 historic drill holes at target P47 by North Broken Hill, targeting tungsten. DDH BDB-7 intersected a 96.5m zone of broad Cu-Zn anomalism to EOH, with pyrite and chalcopyrite ‘stringers’.
Land access granted, multielement soils recently completed, further defines P47 & P54 and reveals new targets.